June 28, 2008
Posted by on
A response to Mark‘s tagging me.
Seven factz about me:
- Will Fitzgerald didn’t use a computer until he was 23. It had cards.
- It is difficult for Will Fitzgerald to refer to himself in the third person.
- Despite his descriptivist linguistic training, Will Fitzgerald tries to distinguish ‘between’ and ‘among’.
- Will Fitzgerald was known as “Bill” until he was 33.
- Will Fitzgerald has half of a house named in his honor. He doesn’t know why.
- Will Fitzgerald once made his ESL class erupt in laughter by referring to ‘green Jewesses’ instead of ‘green beans’. (judias verdes vs. judías verdes).
- Will Fitzgerald (who has moved around a lot) has been a member or active participant of a Methodist church(United Methodist, Roseville), a Southern Baptist church (Calvary Baptist, Roseville), an independent fundamentalist church (First Church, Wellston), a Reformed Church in America congregation (University Reformed, East Lansing), an Evangelical Presbyterian church (Evangelical Presbyterian, Carbondale, now affiliated with the Presbyterian Church of America), a Spanish Baptist church (Iglesia Evangélica Bautista de Gracia, Barcelona), a Presbyterian USA church (North Presbyterian, Kalamazoo), a Christian Reformed church (Immanuel CRC, Kalamazoo), a Mennonite USA/Brethren bi-affiliated church (Reba Place Church, Evanston, now just Mennonite-affiliated), two independent Christian communities (Reba Place Fellowship, Evanston and Church of the Sojourners, San Francisco), a Canadian Anglican church (Christ Church Cathedral, Fredericton) and two Mennonite USA churches (Pine Grove, Battle Creek and Kalamazoo Mennonite Fellowship. He has more or less made up his mind.
That was fun, Mark. Rather than tag seven others, I present to you this fish tank. Click on the tank to feed the fish.