A few personal notes …
July 21, 2008
Posted by on
It’s been too long since my last update, but life has been busy, especially with the Microsoft purchase. But a few notes:
- I enjoyed singing Sacred Harp at the Michiana and Kalamazoo annual singings this weekend, and James Nelson-Gingerich gave me the *first* copy of the print version of 26th edition of the Harmonia Sacra for my work on the Harmonia Sacra website.
- I’m looking forward to a family reunion of all my brothers (five of us!) this coming weekend.
- I’ve been off to California a couple of times to meet about the Microsoft purchase, and I got my first “Microsoft Live!” tee-shirt
- Summer in Michigan is a wonderful thing this year.
- We just had our one-year anniversary of living in ‘the new house.’ So I guess it isn’t the new house, especially since we finally sold the old one.